- August 17, 2011 - Join the Jacksonville Chapter of the American Marketing Association as we visit Speckled Hen, a local gastropub. Networking Happy Hour will be from 6-8 p.m. More info can be found on the JAMA website.
- September 20, 2011 - All of the social media, marketing, advertising, and public relations groups in Jacksonville will unite for this event at 927. Great crowd, cool venue. Keep an eye on JAMA's website for more details.
Running & Charity
- October 15, 2011 - Join Girls on the Run at White Oak Plantation at 8:30 a.m. for this unique running experience. Six or ten mile distance options are available. Registration details and more information can be found here.
- August 20, 2011 - Speaking of Women's Health will be held at the Hyatt Regency Riverfront. This all day event starts at 7:30 a.m. and includes keynote speakers Kay Frances and Dr. Pamela Rama. More info and preregistration available here.
- August 15-28, 2011 - Eat Up Downtown is back! Participating restaurants will have 3 course meals available for $25 per person. Reservations required.
- August 13, 2011 - Experience "A Taste of Riverside" as part of The John Gorrie, a condominium tour. Multiple Riverside restaurants have teamed up to provide discounts to ticket holders of this event. For more details, click here.